Home → Spinal Cord Diseases or Disorders → Multiple sclerosis → MS and spasticity
9.3. MS and spasticity
Multiple Sclerosis-Related Specificity: Answers for You and Your Loved Ones (download attached document)
This brochure was developed specifically for people living with multiple sclerosis and their loved oneswho want to learn more about spasticity. Questions and issues covered in this helpful and informative brochure include:
- What is spasticity?
- How do I know I have spasticity?
- Will I develop spasticity?
- Spasticity can cause different types of problems
- Why is detection of spasticity important?
- What should I do if I think I may have spasticity?
- How can I prepare for a discussion about spasticity treatment with my specialist?
This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful