HomeMilitary Separation Guide for Active Duty PersonnelGeneral Information Separating Service MembersSpecial Needs Family Member Relocaiton help

3.12. Special Needs Family Member Relocaiton help

Families with members who have special needs can find information on the services available in your new hometown through the Family Center, the United Way/Community Chest, the community social services office listed in the local telephone directory, or the closest VA medical center. Please see the special needs website at www.militaryhomefront.dod.mil/.

This page was: Helpful | Not Helpful