2.3. ABLEnow Accounts Nationally
ABLEnow accounts, are managed by an independent agency of the State of Virginia and are available nationally, regardless of state of residency.
Tax-Advantaged Savings for Individuals with Disabilities
Open your ABLE account today with ABLEnow, one of the fastest-growing ABLE programs in the country. Save for today’s needs or invest for tomorrow in a simple, affordable and tax-advantaged account that won’t impact certain disability benefits.
ABLEnow accounts are made possible by the Achieving a Better Life Experience (ABLE) Act, which authorized states to establish tax-advantaged ABLE savings programs. As the Virginia-sponsored ABLE savings program, ABLEnow is administered by Virginia529.
Learn more and start your savings at able-now.com.
Sample social media posts:
- Thanks to the #ABLEAct, people with disabilities can save money without impacting means-tested benefits. Learn about @ABLEnowVA, https://vimeo.com/ABLEnow/introduction
- Save for today and invest for tomorrow without impacting means-tested disability benefits. Learn about new @ABLEnowVA accounts, https://www.able-now.com
- See if you or someone you know is eligible for a tax-advantaged @ABLEnowVA account, https://www.able-now.com/eligibility
- How would you use the money in your @ABLEnowVA account? Now, people with disabilities can save for the future! www.able-now.com
- Website: www.able-now.com
- Facebook: @ABLEnowVA
- Twitter: @ABLEnowVA
- Intro Video: https://vimeo.com/ABLEnow/introduction
- Brochure: https://www.able-now.com/uploads/documents/ablenow-brochure.pdf
- Advocate Toolkit: https://www.able-now.com/uploads/documents/ablenow-advocate-toolkit.pdf
Call 1-844-NOW-ABLE or visit able-now.com to obtain information on the program. Seek the advice of a professional concerning any financial, tax, legal or federal or state benefit implications related to opening and maintaining an ABLEnow account. Participating in ABLEnow involves investment risk including the possible loss of principal. For non-Virginia residents: other states may sponsor an ABLE plan that offers state tax or other benefits not available through ABLEnow. © 2018 Virginia College Savings Plan. All Rights Reserved.