15.3. Stroke Resources & Response
Contact Stroke.org to connect with the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association. Contact Us Form or by phone below:
Stroke Family Warmline:
1-888-4-STROKE or 1-888-478-7653
Monday-Friday: 8AM-5PM CST
Our mission is to be a relentless force for a world of longer, healthier lives. That single purpose drives all we do. Check out these quick links to help prevent, treat, and beat stroke:
- Most strokes are preventable and high blood pressure is the leading cause. Learn more at heart.org/hbp and High Blood Pressure and Stroke.
- Know the warning signs so you can spot a stroke FAST.
- Visit stroke.org to learn about the types of stroke, recovery and to find support groups.
- Subscribe to our Stroke Connection e-newsletter.
- A stroke can be scary and overwhelming. Check out stroke.org/hopeguide. You may also find our Stroke Discharge Checklist and Daily Home Care Guide helpful.