6.9. BACKBONES Youth Summer Program
The BACKBONES Youth Summer Program is for teenagers (ages 15-18) with spinal cord injuries and disease (SCI/D) to build self-advocacy skills and learn about topics important to youth with disabilities. Topics include Going to College, Storytelling & Social Media, Employment, Recreation & Travel, Dating, and many more!
About the Program
- Program participants meet weekly via Zoom from mid-June to mid-August
- Guest speakers and interactive activities
- Meet other teenagers with SCI/D and make new friends!
- Receive a $500 stipend
- Photo session with a professional photographer
- Weekly sessions are 2 hours long every Wednesday at 11am PST / 1pm CST / 2pm EST
Visit the BACKBONES website to apply: https://backbonesonline.com/youth-summer-program/
Fo questions please contact Amanda Russel, Program Coordinator at email@example.com