1.3. Annie Elainey: Queer and Disabled Series
Annie Elainey is an American YouTuber, artist, and activist for LGBT and disability rights. Segarra, who is queer, Latinx, and disabled, advocates for accessibility, body positivity, and media representation of marginalized communities. Her 6 part series, "Queer and Disabled" on Youtube bring together, 'Four friends from the US, Canada, and Australia to discuss the intersections of their experiences identifying as queer and disabled.'
- Queer and Disabled Pt. 1 - Misconceptions
- Queer and Disabled Pt. 2 - Representation and Accessibility
- Queer and Disabled Pt. 3 - Dating Apps and Discussing Disability
- Queer and Disabled Pt. 4 - Fetishization
- Queer and Disabled Pt. 5 - Dating DOs and DON'Ts
- Queer and Disabled Pt. 6 - Disabled LGTBTQ+ Youth
Annie Elainey additionally has an extensive YouTube Playlist called "Queerness and Gender" that covers, 'everything from sexuality/romance, dating, LGBTQ+ visibility, deconstructing gender, and discussions of gender equality.'