- "The Coalition is committed to improving the health and well-being of lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender individuals through federal and local advocacy, education, and research. The Coalition strives to address the entire LGBTQ+ community, including individuals of every sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, race, ethnicity, and age regardless of disability, income, education, and geography. The Coalition is an initiative of HealthHIV, a national nonprofit focused on health equity."
- Access the National Coalition for LGBTQ Health's Advocacy resources here.
- Share education and training opportunities with healthcare providers here.
- "GLMA is a national organization committed to ensuring health equity for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer (LGBTQ) and all sexual and gender minority (SGM) individuals, and equality for LGBTQ/SGM health professionals in their work and learning environments. To achieve this mission, GLMA utilizes the scientific expertise of its diverse multidisciplinary membership to inform and drive advocacy, education, and research."
- Access GLMA's advocacy page here and see what action you can take to promote health equity for LGBTQIA+ individuals.
- "Our key commitment is to address the specific health needs of sexual and gender minorities (SGM) and people affected by HIV. To that end, we engage and foster collaborations with diverse community and professional stakeholders; conduct and disseminate research; design and deliver education, training, and technical assistance; develop and promote empirically-supported public policies; and work to cultivate and nurture a multidisciplinary and diverse community of faculty and staff."
- Review The Fenway Institute's advocacy projects, missions and goals here, and see how you can advocate for improved LGBTQIA+ healthcare
- "The National Resource Center on LGBTQ+ Aging is the country's first and only technical assistance resource center focused on improving the quality of services and supports offered to lesbian, gay, bisexual and/or transgender older adults, their families and caregivers."
- Review The National Resource Center on LGBTQ+ Aging's advocacy tools for older adults here.