1. Benton Hear of Arkansas
- Basketball, Dance, Swim, T-Ball, Tennis, Track and Field, Volleyball
- Overview: This Adaptive Sports Camp program provides a variety of adaptive recreational volleyball activities for those in the community with physical or cognitive disabilities with their families.
- Contact Information:
- Phone: 501-776-5900
- Location: 114 S. East Street Benton, AR 72015
2. Ozark Adaptive Sports Association
- Wheelchair Basketball, Wheelchair Rugby
- Overview: Ozark Adaptive Sports Association (OZASA) is a nonprofit organization that benefits people with disabilities in the Greater Northwest Arkansas area who wish to stay physically active.
- Link: https://www.ozasa.org/
Mailing Address: PO Box 1265, Rogers, AR 72757