Home → Adaptive Vehicles
An adaptive vehicle is a car or truck that has been adapted for use by a person with a disability. Automobiles, whether a car or a van, can be adapted for a range of physical disabilities and are successfully used by persons with a spinal cord injury or disease, stroke and amputations. Without an adaptive vehicle, these people would not be able to drive.
- 1. Adaptive Driving - Where to Begin.
- 1.1. Adaptive Driving - Where to Begin
- 1.2. Driving After Spinal Cord Injury
- 1.3. Vehical Accessability Consultants (VAC)
- 1.4. Roadside Assistance-Accessible Vehicles
- 1.5. United Spinal Association Webinar: Adaptive Automotive Equipment Options
- 1.6. Adaptations for Van Transfers-High Tech vs Low Tech
- 2. Adapted vehicles
- 3. Accessible Parking
- 4. Where can I purchase an accessible vehicle?
- 5. Funding for vehicles/ vehicle modifications
- 6. Who can modify my vehicle?
- 7. Air medical transport
- 7.1. Air Ambulance America
- 7.2. Air Ambulance Specialists
- 7.3. Angel Wings For Veterans
- 7.4. Angel Flight West
- 7.5. Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic
- 7.6. Children's Angel Flight
- 7.7. Corporate Angel Network
- 7.8. Footprints in the Sky
- 7.9. Hope Air
- 7.10. Hospital Wing
- 7.11. Mercy Medical Airlift
- 7.12. Miracle Flights for Kids
- 7.13. Patient Airlift Services (PALS, in Northeastern US)
- 7.14. REVA