Home → Adaptive Vehicles
An adaptive vehicle is a car or truck that has been adapted for use by a person with a disability. Automobiles, whether a car or a van, can be adapted for a range of physical disabilities and are successfully used by persons with a spinal cord injury or disease, stroke and amputations. Without an adaptive vehicle, these people would not be able to drive.
- 1. Adaptive Driving - Where to Begin.
- 2. Adapted vehicles
- 3. Parking-Handicapped
- 4. Where can I purchase an accessible vehicle?
- 5. Funding for vehicles/ vehicle modifications
- 6. Who can modify my vehicle?
- 7. Air medical transport
- 7.1. Air Ambulance Specialists
- 7.2. Air Compassion America
- 7.3. Angel Flight West
- 7.4. Angel Flight Mid-Atlantic
- 7.5. Children's Angel Flight
- 7.6. Corporate Angel Network
- 7.7. Footprints in the Sky
- 7.8. Hope Air
- 7.9. Hospital Wing
- 7.10. Mercy Medical Airlift
- 7.11. Miracle Flights for Kids
- 7.12. Patient Airlift Services (PALS, in Northeastern US)
- 7.13. PatientTravel.org: Charitable Medical Air Transportation Resources
- 7.14. REVA
- 7.15. Sky Hope