1. Adaptive Adventures Sports Coalition
- Boating, Climbing, Cycling, Kayaking, Paddleboarding, Sailing, Skiing, Snowboarding, Water Skiing
- Overview: We focus on your ability to participate in sports at your own pace and skill level. We have a variety of adaptive sports equipment to meet your needs – from beginners to competitive athletes. Our team of trained and skilled volunteers provide lessons on sports skills and safety. We also teach your family members the skills needed for each adaptive sport, so you can all enjoy sports together. No boundaries. Just sports.
- Contact Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 614-389-3921
- Location: 6000 Harriott Drive Powell, Ohio 43065
2. Adaptive Sports Program of Ohio
- Basketball, Power Soccer, Sled Hockey, Softball, Strength and Conditioning, Track, Wheelchair Rugby, Kayaking
Overview: At Adaptive Sports Ohio, we remove barriers to ensure that individuals with physical disabilities have a chance to play, and utilize sport to elevate ability and empower futures.
Location: 2148 Eagle Pass, Suite C Wooster, Ohio 44691
3. Bridge Riding for the Disabled
- Horseback riding
Overview: Dedicated to helping disabled people, both children and adults, find new freedom through their experiences with horses. We serve many individuals with a variety of diagnoses ranging from those with cerebral palsy, autism, mental retardation, strokes and multiple sclerosis.
Location: 743 West Pekin Road Lebanon, OH 45036
3. Cincinnati Recreation Commission Foundation
- Aerobics, Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Boot Camp, Boxing, Cycling, Dance, Dodgeball, Fencing, Flag Football, Football, Floor Hockey, Golf, Kayaking, Kickball, Martial Arts, PickleBall, Pilates, Power Sculpt, Running, Senior Olympics, Soccer, Softball, Volleyball, Walking, Yoga, Zumba
Overview: CRC offers many sports and leagues throughout Cincinnati. Some are competitive while others are recreational. Men, women, seniors, and youth will find a CRC sport during every season at one of the hundreds of ballfields, gyms, and courts all over town.
Email: Director of Recreation: email@example.com
Phone: Director of Recreation: 513-352-4005
Location: 805 Central Avenue, Suite 800 Cincinnati, OH 45202
4. Columbus Recreation and Parks
- Basketball, Blind Soccer, Boccia, Goalball, Football, Power Soccer, Quad Rugby, Swimming, Walking
Overview: Therapeutic Recreation sponsors recreational activities that are modified to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities. We enhance an individual's physical, social, and lifetime recreational interests in a broad spectrum of leisure experiences. Everyone is welcome and encouraged to participate, including the non-disabled.
- Location: 1755 E. Broad St. Columbus, OH 43203
5. Great Miami Rowing Center
Overview: We are a not-for-profit community devoted to the growth and prosperity of Hamilton’s Historic downtown, as well as the health and wellness of area residents of all ages and abilities, who want to safely use the river for competition, fitness, and recreation.
Location: 236 High Street, Hamilton, OH 45011
6. Greater Columbus Rowing Association
- Para-Adaptive Rowing
Overview: The para-adaptive rowing program is a community program of the Greater Columbus Rowing Association which introduces people with physical challenges and various handicaps to the sport of rowing.
Email: President: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing Address: 3033 Thoburn Drive, P.O. Box 218131, Columbus, Ohio 43221
7. Miami Valley Association of Disabled Athletes
- Wheelchair Basketball, Wheelchair Tennis
Overview: Miami Valley Adapted Sports is a Paralympic Sports Club that works through cooperative partnerships to provide recreational and competitive sporting opportunities for individuals with physical disabilities. MVAS provides programs that promote physical fitness, character building and friendship. MVAS advocates for equal opportunities for disabled individuals through education, training and networking.
Email: Joe Gschwender: email@example.com
Location: 6370 Zach Place, Centerville, Ohio 45459
8. Youth Challenge
- Archery, Baseball, Basketball, Bowling, Dance, Fishing, Geocaching, Golf, Hiking, Sailing, Skiing, Swimming, Tennis
Overview: Youth Challenge offers year-round adapted sports and recreational programming throughout the Greater Cleveland area to children with such disabilities as muscular dystrophy, cerebral palsy, and spina bifida, or that are blind or deaf.
Location: Activities are held at sites throughout Northeast Ohio. Please check the program calendar for specific location information
9. Dancing Wheels
- Overview: IF DANCE IS AN EXPRESSION OF THE HUMAN SPIRIT, then it is best expressed by people of all abilities. That is the fundamental belief behind the Dancing Wheels Company & School. Considered one of the premier arts and disabilities organizations in the U.S., Dancing Wheels is a professional, physically integrated dance company uniting the talents of dancers both with and without disabilities.
- Contact Information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 216-432-0306
- Location: 3030 Euclid Ave, Suite 100, Cleveland, OH 44115