1. Adaptive Action Sports, Inc.
- Skateboarding, Snowboarding
Overview: We provide Action Sports programs for disabled youth, young adults, and veterans. Our intention is to break down attitudinal barriers that promote exclusion.
Mailing Address: 0184 Copper Road, Suite A1B, Copper Mountain, Colorado 80443
2. Health Services for Children with Special Needs, Inc.
- Basketball, Cheerleading, Flag football, Golf, Soccer, T-ball
- Overview: The Youth Athletic Program (YAP) is a sports program for children (ages 5 and up) of all abilities.
- Contact Information:
- Phone: 202-467-2737
3. Metro Parks Tacoma Adaptive Recreation
- Golf, Football, Soccer, Swimming, Tennis, Volleyball
Overview: Adaptive Recreation is sports and recreation opportunities for people with physical disabilities but open to all.
Location: STAR Center 3873 S 66th St Tacoma, WA 98409
4. Next Step Archery
Overview: Archery is one of the fastest-growing sports! Whether you’re looking for archery lessons as a fun family activity, first date night, or are interested in becoming a local or world competitor in archery, we offer a blend of skill-building exercises, games, and video analysis for all to enjoy.
Mailing Address: 22313 70th Ave West, Suite U1A, Mountlake Terrace, WA 98043
5. Northwest Association of Blind Athletes
- Beep Baseball, Dragon Boating, Goalball, Hiking, Hockey, Judo, Kayaking, Swimming, Soccer, Skiing, Stand-up paddle-boarding, Tandem Biking, Track & Field
Overview: The program's mission is to provide life-changing opportunities through sports and physical activity to individuals who are blind and visually impaired.
6. Outdoors for All Foundation
- Cycling/ Biking, Downhill Skiing, Hiking, Kayaking, Nordic Skiing, Rock Climbing, Snowboarding, Snowshoeing, Yoga
Overview: The program’s mission is to enrich the quality of life for children and adults with disabilities through outdoor recreation.
7. ParaSport Spokane
- Road Racing, Strength & Conditioning, Track & Field, Wheelchair Basketball, Yoga
- Overview: With integrity, ParaSport Spokane will provide training and competitive athletic opportunities for youth and adults with physical disabilities that promote success, self-worth, and independence. ParaSport Spokane uses adaptive sports as a catalyst for life.
- Location: 10210 E 9th Ave, Spokane WA
8. Seattle Adaptive Sports
- Wheelchair Basketball, Sled Hockey, Power Soccer, Tennis, Track & Field
Overview: Seattle Adaptive Sports empowers people with physical disabilities to push beyond their limits and reach their full potential. We believe that team sports are a powerful vehicle for personal growth & development for people with disabilities.
Location: 1125 12th Ave #137 Seattle 98122
9. Seattle Wheelchair Rugby Association
- Wheelchair Rugby
Overview: Seattle Slam competes in the Pacific Conference of the U.S. rugby league governed by the USQRA (United States Quad Rugby Association).
Email: Jeremy Hannaford: CRF45029@hotmail.com
Location: Highland Community Center 14224 Bel-Red Road Bellevue, WA 98007
10. Sherwood Recreation Center
- Adapted Circuit Training, Bowling, Walk Fit Therapeutic
- Overview: A community activity for adults with special needs offering a fun, physical, competitive, social, and skill/team-building experience.
- Contact Information:
- Phone: 202-698-3075
- Location: 640 10th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
11. St. Luke’s Rehabilitation Institute
- Basketball, Rugby, Strength & Conditioning
Overview: Through Team St. Luke’s competitive sports program, athletes of all ability levels can take part in individual and team sports.
Location: 711 S. Cowley St. Spokane, WA 99202-1330