Home → Caregivers
Information and resources for caregivers.
- 1. How to prepare myself for my new caregiving role?
- 2. Caregiver Basics
- 3. Stages of Caregiving
- 4. Caregiving and SCI
- 5. How to navigate the healthcare maze?
- 6. How to Manage?
- 7. Locating Care Givers
- 7.1. Caring.com
- 7.2. Home Care Association of America (HCAOA)
- 7.3. Area Agencies on Aging (AAA)
- 7.4. ARCH National Respite Network (including state listings)
- 7.5. Centers for Independent Living
- 7.6. Family Caregiver Alliance & State-by-State Resources
- 7.7. Locating Independent Care Givers in your area (Care.com)
- 7.8. Caregiver Action Network (CAN)
- 7.9. Caring Communities Respite Care Registry -Baltimore/Washington area
- 8. Additional care giver groups & listings